Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Nick Djurovich <Ni...@aimtechnology.com> on 2004/02/24 12:53:41 UTC

Problems running SpamAssassin in a thread ...

Hi,

Perl 5.8.0
Linux Redhat 8.0
SpamAssassin 2.63

Modules ;

Mail::Audit
Mail::SpamAssassin
Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus
threads

--

When I use a perl script that spawns a thread that does the spam check,
PerMsgStatus

After I put a few debugging statements into PerMsgStatus.pm around the error
line (1750),
I found that the string $uriRe has been corrupted. It should contain a large
Regular Expression,
but it only contains some of it, and them alot of garbled data).

I could use spamc/spamd I suppose, but there seemed to be so much more
flexibility if I
used the Perl modules. Plus, since I am writing my app in Perl it seemed
logical to use
the Perl modules :/.

Regards

Nick