Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Zheng Chen <zc...@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on 2007/04/15 21:17:03 UTC

Question about Sandesha 'RMPhase' and handlers

hi all,
   I am a beginner of Sandesha2. After reading the documents online, I have
some questions in my mind.
   There are four flows, inflow, outflow, Outfaultflow and Infaultflow, and we
add the extra phase 'RMPhase' into each of them. However, the Architecture
Guide only introduces SandeshaInHandler, SandeshaOutHandler and
SandeshaGlobalInHandler, which are added in the inflow and outflow. Then, is
there any Sandesha handler added in the Outfaultflow and Infaultflow? how does
'RMPhase' behave in these two flows?? I am interested.
   Regards,

Zheng

Re: Question about Sandesha 'RMPhase' and handlers

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zheng,

Same Handlers will be added to fault flows as well. I guess the archi. guide
thould be corrected here a bit.

Chamikara

On 4/16/07, Zheng Chen <zc...@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> hi all,
>    I am a beginner of Sandesha2. After reading the documents online, I
> have
> some questions in my mind.
>    There are four flows, inflow, outflow, Outfaultflow and Infaultflow,
> and we
> add the extra phase 'RMPhase' into each of them. However, the Architecture
> Guide only introduces SandeshaInHandler, SandeshaOutHandler and
> SandeshaGlobalInHandler, which are added in the inflow and outflow. Then,
> is
> there any Sandesha handler added in the Outfaultflow and Infaultflow? how
> does
> 'RMPhase' behave in these two flows?? I am interested.
>    Regards,
>
> Zheng

Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

Re: Question about Sandesha 'RMPhase' and handlers

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zheng,