Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by ActiveMQ Investigation <aj...@winterflood.com> on 2016/09/23 10:41:13 UTC

Monitoring Messages on Queue / Topic

Hello,

I need some kind of mechanism where an alert is raised if a message is not
consumed in say X seconds.

Does ActiveMQ provide any plugin or facility for it. How can I make sure
that a message is not sitting in the queue (or not consumed by subscriber)
and no notification is raised.

We don't use Advisory topic/queues so don't know much about them but can
advisory topic / queue help in this regard? Or something like browsing the
queue / topic and not consume it.

Thanks
AJK

Re: Monitoring Messages on Queue / Topic

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajay-

for development of ActiveMQ itself.

Thanks