Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/08/04 19:25:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Davyd McColl

Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce to the community that Davyd McColl has
joined our ranks.

He made remarkable contributions to log4net working towards
resurrecting the log4net community and making a new release, and we
all believe he is a valuable member of Apache Logging Services now and
in future. Please welcome aboard our newest committer!

Kind regards,
Matt Sicker
VP Logging Services, ASF

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our new committer, Davyd McColl

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Davyd!

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Davyd!

Remko.

(Shameless plug) Every java main() method deserves http://picocli.info

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Davyd!

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I hope to contribute more than just build infra in the near future.
I'm looking forward to positively contributing to a project which has been
a well-known stalwart of the .net community for many years.

-d

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Sargent <be...@gmail.com>.
Congrats David!