Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "DUPUIS, Constant" <CO...@BBL.BE> on 2002/06/04 16:16:30 UTC

Batik configuration location.

Hi,

I just install an play with Batik svgBrowser.
After changing some parameters about stylesheet, it cannot render any more. So I close it.
Now when I restart it I got the following message
"This document located at "" represent an invalid CSS document."

It look like I mess the configuration.
Where is the configuration located, and what should I change, for me to get back to a good state.

Thanks

Constant

(BELGIUM)

Re: Batik configuration location.

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Constant,

If you know the file you broke, you could get it from the CVS base at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-batik/

otherwise, you can also unpack the zip you download over what you
modified, and that should overwrite the file you modified.

I hope this helps,
Vincent.