Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2005/02/21 17:04:28 UTC

JAAS changes in 5.5.8-alpha

Hi,

I've just upgraded Geronimo to use Tomcat 5.5.8-alpha and suddenly one
of the JAAS test that worked well in 5.5.7 failed. I haven't yet
investigated what could break it, thus nothing can I say about the issue.

What changed between 5.5.7 and 5.5.8-alpha that could cause a JAAS test
in Geronimo/Tomcat to fail ?

It works well in 5.5.7, but fails in 5.5.8-alpha.

Jacek

Re: JAAS changes in 5.5.8-alpha

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just upgraded Geronimo to use Tomcat 5.5.8-alpha and suddenly one
> of the JAAS test that worked well in 5.5.7 failed. I haven't yet
> investigated what could break it, thus nothing can I say about the issue.
>
> What changed between 5.5.7 and 5.5.8-alpha that could cause a JAAS test
> in Geronimo/Tomcat to fail ?
>
> It works well in 5.5.7, but fails in 5.5.8-alpha.

I see no changes in the JAAS code, besides removing some logging. You
can check the CVS history.

Rémy