Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Aditya Raj Bhatt <ad...@vicara.co> on 2020/11/06 13:13:23 UTC

Reviews for New product

Hello Zephyr Project Group,

I'm writing this mail to let you know about the new product that our startup has created that goes by the name of Vicara Creation Engine, it helps in initialising nRF52832 based projects much faster with Vicara's code generator. There's a simple GUI to configure pins, peripherals and project files without writing a single line of code. We currently support GPIO, PWM, UART SPI & TWIM with Segger Embedded Studio project file generation.

I'm requesting you to please pass on this mail to relevant community in your mailing list, as the product is in development stage and we would love to get all the feedback that we can get.

Regards
Adityaraj Bhatt
Vicara

+91 6379100398

Re: Reviews for New product

Posted by Mo Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adityaraj,

I am interested in giving this a try. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards

Mo