Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by scotty <yt...@msn.com> on 2020/09/28 09:14:06 UTC

Generating dummy data from MiNiFi Agents

Hello,

I've got a simulation NiFi flow file that begins with a GenerateFlowFile
component and then routes the data based on some attributes in that data.

Now I want to generate the data remotely from MiNiFi. In general, do I just
move the GenerateFlowFile component of the existing flow file to the MiNiFi
agent?

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Generating dummy data from MiNiFi Agents

Posted by Marton Szasz <sz...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any known issues with MiNiFi on newer ubuntu versions.

MiNiFi Java only depends on java, so as long as you can install that java
version on your machine, it should work fine.

MiNiFi C++ has continuous testing on ubuntu LTS versions up to 20.04 and
the builds are usually green.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, MiNiFi would run GenerateFlowFile -> RPG and NiFI would have
Input Port -> rest of your flow.