Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Arnout Engelen <ca...@bzzt.net> on 2012/11/07 14:46:39 UTC

Website/wiki editing permissions

Hi all,

I just made my first steps in Camel this week at the ApacheCon EU Hackathon,
with some help from Hadrian - thanks again!

One thing I noticed was that the 'Walk through an Example Code' page on the
website/wiki points to an incorrect location for the ActiveMQ component. I'd
be happy to help fix it.

My ICLA is in place and my confluence wiki username is 'raboof'. Could someone
add me to the editing group? Thanks :).

Kind regards,

Arnout

Re: Website/wiki editing permissions

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Karma granted!
Looking for your first documentation contribution.

Best,
Christian

Re: Website/wiki editing permissions

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Arnout,

good to see new contributors which ware motivated to help out.

Re: Website/wiki editing permissions

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I will take care of it later today...

Sent from a mobile device