Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/10/14 16:04:38 UTC

Re: Please an exemple MDC

You are probably using an empty conversion character, as in %X . Try
%X{someKey} instead.

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

JMS client

Posted by Pragnesh Ray <pr...@corp.earthlink.net>.
Guys,

  I am having a hard time getting the JMS Appender example run using
jboss3.0.3.

  As described in the book, I have set up all the necessary path, I am
able to start the JMSSink.
  But when I try to start the JMSAppender I get the following error.
[java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory).

  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  JMSSink - starts perfectly
java org.apache.log4j.net.JMSSink ConnectionFactory topic/testTopic
guest guest chapter4/jmssink.xml

  JMSAppender
  java chapter4.LogStdin chapter4/jboss.xml

  gives the following error...

      [java] log4j: Threshold ="null".
      [java] log4j: Level value for root is  [debug].
      [java] log4j: root level set to DEBUG
      [java] log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender]
      [java] log4j: Setting property [initialContextFactoryName] to
[org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [providerURL] to
[jnp://127.0.0.1:1099].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [URLPkgPrefixes] to
[org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces].
      [java] log4j: Setting property
[topicConnectionFactoryBindingName]
to [ConnectionFactory].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [topicBindingName] to
[topic/testTopic].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [userName] to [guest].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [password] to [guest].
      [java] log4j: Setting property [locationInfo] to [true].
      [java] log4j: Getting initial context.
      [java] log4j: Looking up [ConnectionFactory]
      [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.jboss.mq.referenceable.SpyConnectionFactoryObjectFactory).
      [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
      [java] log4j: About to create TopicConnection.
      [java] log4j: Creating TopicSession, non-transactional, in
AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE mode.

Re: Please an exemple MDC

Posted by Herve AGNOUX <he...@diaam-informatique.com>.
Le Lundi 14 Octobre 2002 14:04, Ceki Gülcü a écrit :

> You are probably using an empty conversion character, as in %X . Try
> %X{someKey} instead.

Win ! Thank you ! Very Much !

--
SARL diaam informatique - 04 50 77 12 60
Ingenierie, développements de systèmes d'information