Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/22 15:15:55 UTC

Camel cdi example packaging

I'm working on having camel-cdi work in OSGi with pax-cdi and have a
question about the camel-example-cdi.
Why is it packaged as a WAR and not a jar ?  It's a bit limitating as you
can't run it in J2SE or OSGi.
So I'd like to revert the packaging to a jar/bundle or eventually create a
new example with a bundle package if that's not desirable.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel cdi example packaging

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
The camel-example-cdi is packaged as a WAR as this is required by
arquillian for jboss, weld, ... Maybe we should create another profile to
package it as a bundle for deployment on Karaf ?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on having camel-cdi work in OSGi with pax-cdi and have a
> question about the camel-example-cdi.
> Why is it packaged as a WAR and not a jar ?  It's a bit limitating as you
> can't run it in J2SE or OSGi.
> So I'd like to revert the packaging to a jar/bundle or eventually create a
> new example with a bundle package if that's not desirable.
>
> --
> Guillaume Nodet
> Red Hat, Open Source Integration
>
> Email: gnodet@redhat.com