Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/31 17:06:53 UTC

VOTE: Yin Huai as a committer

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=assignee%20%3D%20yhuai

Yin, has done an amazing job with new features to hive's planner and
optimizer. He has started reviewing issues of others. Additionally he is
finding edge-case bugs in current features.

His multi-year effort on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2206 is
an impressive body of work and example of great determination.

Re: VOTE: Yin Huai as a committer

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
My mistake. Please do not vote here. The vote goes to private.