Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal <bh...@tt.com.au> on 2008/06/10 10:24:22 UTC

Editing rights for Daisy

Hi,
I noticed the following on this page
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-core/g2/g1/g2/688.html):

"As usual, we will make the results cacheable because that is just good
policy. In the spirit of trying to be useful, as well as trying to keep
things manageably simple, let's create a BeanSerializer."

Shouldn't BeanSerializer be BeanGenerator?

May I have editing rights to fix this?

Thanks.

Re: Editing rights for Daisy

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Kamal pisze:
> Hi,
> I noticed the following on this page
> (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-core/g2/g1/g2/688.html):
>
> "As usual, we will make the results cacheable because that is just good
> policy. In the spirit of trying to be useful, as well as trying to keep
> things manageably simple, let's create a BeanSerializer."
>
> Shouldn't BeanSerializer be BeanGenerator?

Yep, you are right.

> May I have editing rights to fix this?

I've assigned you doc-editors role. Have fun and thanks in advance for your effort!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski