Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ri...@webmail.co.za on 2008/03/25 09:20:55 UTC

Trinidad PageFlowScope

Hi All,

I'm using Trinidad's PageFlowScope and want to know whether there is any
way to get rid of the request parameter once the PageFlowScope isn't being
used anymore. I tried calling
RequestContext.getCurrentInstance().getPageFlowScope().clear(), but the
request parameter is still passed on to the next request. Perhaps I could
make my question more clear with an example:

Usually, when storing something in the PageFlowScope, the next request URL
will look something like this:
http://host.com/ComponentName/page.xhtml?pageFlowScopeIdentifier

However, once I'm finished using the PageFlowScope (nothing is stored in
it anymore), I would like the URL to look like this:
http://host.com/ComponentName/page.xhtml

Any and all help will be appreciated,
Ristretto

South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za