Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2006/02/01 19:04:12 UTC

Re: Planet categories // New user

I just updated the Roller 2.1 user guide to better cover the Planet
aggregator.
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/doc_drafts/roller-user-guide-210.pdf

Section 11 should answer most of your questions.

- Dave

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
On Feb 1, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Aurélien DEHAY wrote:

> Dave Johnson a écrit :
>> I just updated the Roller 2.1 user guide to better cover the Planet
>> aggregator.
>> http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/doc_drafts/roller-user-
>> guide-210.pdf
>>

> One big question: should I upgrade to 2.1 now?

No, we're testing a release candidate of 2.1. I hope it will be
released in the next week, but that's up to the team.

- Dave

Re: Planet categories // New user

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Dave Johnson a écrit :
> I just updated the Roller 2.1 user guide to better cover the Planet
> aggregator.
> http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/doc_drafts/roller-user-guide-210.pdf

One big question: should I upgrade to 2.1 now?

> Section 11 should answer most of your questions.

Great! Going to read this section now, and going to read the whole doc
tomorrow.

--
Aurélien