Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Chelambarasan Rajendran <Ch...@walmartlabs.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/20 05:38:10 UTC

Zookeeper ACL Digest Scheme permission override

Hi Team,

When tried setting up the Zookeeper ACL with Digest scheme, The permission of the second user is overriding the first user as well.

We tried create user and set permission for admin and read-only user separately and also created together in a single step as well. In both the cases, the permission of second user is overriding the first user.

The zookeeper versions tried are 3.4.9 and 3.5.5. Created a ticket with Zookeeper with all the steps and the details are as below

http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/zk-digest-ACL-permissions-gets-overridden-td7584490.html

Could you please check and confirm if this a bug or we are missing anything?

Thanks,
Chelambarasan