Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Branden Strickland <op...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/13 06:22:19 UTC

pos multiple printer

All,

I just had a thought.  If I wanted to have one printer for a cook
station and one at the terminal for customers, is it possible to add 2
printers via jpos or the print receipt method? Just a nudge to the
right java or class file should do the trick.  Thanks gents!

Re: pos multiple printer

Posted by Branden Strickland <op...@gmail.com>.
Never thought of networked printers only because I wasn't sure if
epson jpos supports it.  Ill have to look in to that. I think there is
a way to add to the deviceloader file rom what my dev tells me.  What
is the journal entry for in the pos-compnent.xml used for?

RE: pos multiple printer

Posted by Christopher L <cl...@hotmail.com>.
It's two printers, one POS.

Re: pos multiple printer