Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sahuly <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 16:47:09 UTC

Build for multimodule in flex

hi,
 I was build the simple flex application using maven-flex2-plugin.but i want
to build an application which contains three modules each modules have their
own mxml and actionscript files. i have to write a build for that
application.i.e each module have their own build file and all the build
files are finally configured in a single build...if any body have idea about
this kindly help me...

Thanks in advance,
sahuly

Re: Build for multimodule in flex

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

>  I was build the simple flex application using maven-flex2-
> plugin.but i want
> to build an application which contains three modules each modules
> have their
> own mxml and actionscript files. i have to write a build for that
> application.i.e each module have their own build file and all the
> build
> files are finally configured in a single build...if any body have
> idea about
> this kindly help me...

Sounds like a multi-module build. See here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html

(last question)

HTH

Thorsten