Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jo...@aol.com on 2000/12/06 17:47:25 UTC

su - bin && ./install.all

I have a shell script that runs as bin and installs,
on /opt, everything (zlib-1.1.3,perl-5.6.0,openssl-0.9.6,
mm-1.1.3,modssl-2.7.1,mysql-3.23.28-gamma,
modperl-1.24_01(& apache_1.3.14 via apaci)) one would need,
EXCEPT
it needs some expect scripts (I expect) to ftp the
sources files in and download needed modules from CPAN.
I have a fair, dependency ordered, perl module list to
get a html::mason site running.

The MySQL debian binary has a ton of flags, I need to,
for instance, determine what arch/os combos can take which flags.

It will work with a very basic tasksel(ection) list,
but I don't know how basic.

I don't know Expect.

-JoshNarins