Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/15 16:03:24 UTC

[Announcement] New Committer - Nicolas Modrzyk

Please join me in welcoming Nicolas Modrzyk, (@hellonico), as a new
committer.

He has made valuable contributions to the Clojure package, especially in
the areas of stability with integration tests and visualizations [1].

We are excited to have him with us as a committer and look forward to
future growth of the MXNet Clojure package and community.

- Carin

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+hellonico+

Re: [Announcement] New Committer - Nicolas Modrzyk

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
welcome

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!