Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Alexis BERNARD <al...@ds-fr.com> on 2004/01/13 15:43:19 UTC

producer entry point?

I always study how wsrp4j works but I don't know where to begin to start
reading the producer code... I would like to know where is the entry point
of the wsrp producer. I am not very familirized with Tomcat and servlet
neither web services and I don't understand what method is called as
entrypoint of the producer. The first swingConsumer's request is POST
/wsrp/wsrp4j/WSRPServiceDescriptionService to get available portlets. In
the web.xml file of the wsrp webapp, wsrp4j is an alias for the servlet
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet, so what's happen after on the
server-side? and which part of the code shoud I read to understand?

Thank's
Alexis, again...

Re: producer entry point?

Posted by Masumi Ito <ma...@mb.infosnow.ne.jp>.
Thanks Peter. I'll ask axis's mailing-list.

Masumi

Re: producer entry point?

Posted by Masumi Ito <ma...@mb.infosnow.ne.jp>.
Hello Peter,