Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Blomstrom <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/04 03:50:44 UTC

[users@httpd] "Property keys must be unique" (Apache/Mac)

I'm trying to follow a tutorial at vvvhttp://www.evolt.org/article/Enabling_Virtual_Hosts_on_MacOS_X/18/13138/

I'm not certain if I've gone astray or not, but I see this in the bottom window (Property):

ip_address    127.0.0.1
name            localhost
name            geobop
serves          ./local

I then clicked on another directory, prompting the save message to display...

"Save changes to directory localhost (75)?"

But when I say YES, I get this message:

Warning
Property keys must be unique
(Cancel or Discard Changes?)

I typed "Property keys must be unique" into Google and didn't get a single response. Apparently, I'm the first person to ever encounter this problem. :)

Can anyone tell me what to do next? Thanks.