Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/07 12:15:15 UTC

Initial inventory import in OFBiz

How to manage initial inventory import in OFBiz migrated from the legacy
system?

How to manage initial inventory cost in accounting module?

Vaibhav Jain
Hotwax Systems,
vaibhav.jain@hotwaxsystems.com

RE: Initial inventory import in OFBiz

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Arun,

I believe the AP processes should come into effect if we are also planning
to migrate other transactions like Vendors, PO, Purchase/Tax Invoices,
Purchase Returns etc. into the system. Are we intending to include all
these transaction data as well under one-time Inventory migration effort.

Thanks & Regards,

Swapnil

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

--