Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by TAN Kuan Hui <ku...@singnet.com.sg> on 2000/02/16 09:19:48 UTC

RE: TestXSLT not working?

Hi Kim,

Mind if you could share which version of Xerces you are using to compile
Xalan ? When I tried compiling Xalan with xerces-c_1_0_0d01 there
were a lot of warning and error messages. Appreciate your kind inputs.

Thanks,
Kuan

Posted by TAN Kuan Hui <ku...@singnet.com.sg>.
I've got to compile TestXSLT but only to rely on the libs placed in
the bin directory rather than to do a batch build. However, I still
can't get Xalan (Xalan-C_0_19_0-win32.zip) to compile with
xerces-c_1_0_0d01.

TestXPath will link correctly when the following 2 libraries are added
to the linker.
* DOMSupport.lib
* XercesParserLiaison.lib

Hope the above is useful to those who wish to do similar compiles of
TestXSLT and TestXPath.

Since there is dependency of Xalan on Xerces, can I suggest that the
corresponding version of Xerces to accompany Xalan whenever there is a
version
cut on Xalan as an interim until Xerces is stable ?

Thanks.
Kuan

Kim - thanks anyway.