Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Deepak Reddy <dr...@couponsinc.com> on 2012/03/14 00:40:54 UTC

rerun of failed workflow jobs

Hi

When I try to rerun a failed oozie workflow job I am getting the following error

oozie job -config /tmp/loadlogs.properties -rerun 0000048-120312221512410-oozie-oozi-W

its giving me Error: HTTP error code: 500 : Internal Server Error

I am using oozie 2.3.0 from CDH3u3 distribution.

Thanks,
DR

RE: rerun of failed workflow jobs

Posted by Deepak Reddy <dr...@couponsinc.com>.
Thank you for all the info.

I am able to rerun the failed job (CDH3u3)

-DR

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Mayank is correct, that feature is coming in Oozie 3, cdh3u2 uses Oozie 2.

Thanks.

Alejandro

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@gmail.com>.

--