Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Eskenazi <le...@mail.inforama.fr> on 2000/01/31 16:30:30 UTC

Cocoon VS PHP

Hi!

I'm currently working on a web project. We are planning to use PHP or some
XML / Servlet stuff like Cocoon, but it's rather hard to choose between
these tools, beacause we got pro and cons in our team. Does anybody has some
experience about both tools and can explain the major differences ?

I'm particularly concerned about fast and easy maintanable developpement,
separation between content, layout and logic, and of course, performances
and ressources needed.

Does anybody know a place where I could find some benchmark or comparisons
about these tools ?

Thanks

Laurent