Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/01/12 05:08:31 UTC

Board reports for January (WS and Axis)

Hi all:

I've put a template board report in place for January [1].  Both the new Axis
PMC and the Web Services PMC will be reporting.  I'll write up the Axis PMC
report directly, describing the split and that we're still in the midst of
infra discussions for project setup.

The WS report will cover the last quarter of 2009, so if you as project
leads/devs have anything to contribute, please add it to the wiki page.  I've
started and will fill in more in the next few days.

I'll plan to submit this report by EOD Friday for the board meeting next
week.  Please try to get any info in before then.

Thanks,
--Glen

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJan2010

Re: Board reports for January (WS and Axis)

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Looks good. Thanks for handling this.

Lawrence

From:
Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>
To:
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Date:
01/13/2010 11:21 AM
Re: Board reports for January (WS and Axis)

Hi Lawrence ,

 I have filled the report , please take a look [1] ?

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJan2010

Thanks,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
wrote:

Sagara,

Would you like to fill in the board report for Woden?

Lawrence

From:
Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>
To:
Axis-Dev <ax...@ws.apache.org>, commons-dev@ws.apache.org,
jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org, juddi-dev@ws.apache.org,
kandula-dev@ws.apache.org, muse-dev@ws.apache.org,
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org, wss4j-dev <
wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org>, wsif-dev@ws.apache.org, scout-dev@ws.apache.org,
"general@ws.apache.org" <ge...@ws.apache.org>
Date:
01/11/2010 11:10 PM
Subject:

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: Board reports for January (WS and Axis)

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lawrence ,

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Sagara,