Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Josh McDonald <jo...@workcoverqld.com.au> on 2005/12/14 00:18:31 UTC

Apologies - Eclipse mailing list??

Hi, aplogies for the OT post, but is anyone here on the eclipse-general
or wtp mailing list? I think the signup page is blocked by the admins
here, so I can't get the subscribe address, and I'm wondering if any of
you guys could mail it to me off-list?

Cheers,
-Josh

--

"His comrades fought beside him, Van Owen and the rest...
       But of all the thompson gunners- Roland was the best."

Josh McDonald
Analyst Programmer
Information Technology
Ph: 61 7 3006 6460
Email: josh.mcdonald@workcoverqld.com.au

Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. The contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times.
This message may contain privileged information directed only to the intended addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this information should be deleted promptly and the sender notified.
This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.