Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dmitry Kudrenko <dm...@ardas.dp.ua> on 2007/12/10 17:35:18 UTC

Re[2]: xsl templates issues for default Ant 1.7.0 xslt processor

s> Found a solution to the problem - using xalan (and serialiser) jars
s> from JMeter lib directory seems to fix things so that the output does
s> not depend on the Java version.

s> The build.xml file has been updated accordingly:

s> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/extras/build.xml?view=markup

s> Hopefully this will work for you as well...
Yes, it works, thank you.

s> Warning: if the xalan jar is not found, no warning is currently given,
s> and xslt reverts to the default.

s> S///
s> On 07/12/2007, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Which stylesheets were you using?
>>
>> And which version of Java?
>>
>> I just tried the sample build.xml file in the extras/ directory, and
>> it works fine with Java 1.4 and Ant 1.7.0.
>>
>> However, max and min fail for me under Java 1.5 and 1.6, so it looks
>> like this is a Java incompatibility.
>>
>> Maybe it is possible to fix the stylesheet to work under both, or
>> maybe one can use the xalan implementation provided with JMeter...
>>
>> On 07/12/2007, Dmitry Kudrenko <dm...@ardas.dp.ua> wrote:
>> > Greetings,
>> >
>> > I am using Ant 1.7.0 for testing and converting jtl to html using
>> > templates provided with JMeter/extras.
>> >
>> > Seems standard xslt task works bad with this templates:
>> > 1) Max, Min functions don't work
>> > 2) The following XPath doesn't work:
>> > /testResults/*[not(@lb = preceding::*/@lb)]
>> > and duplicates first record in the summary and details report.
>> >
>> > Maybe I did something wrong but can't achieve success with native ant
>> > xslt task. I replaced xslt processor to Saxon7 and it works. I send
>> > this email because I didn't find information about that on wiki.
>> >
>> > Instruction how to change xslt processor can't be found here:
>>
>> s/can't/can/
>>
>> > http://mtxslt.sourceforge.net/.
>>
>> Thanks.
Dmitry Kudrenko
ARDAS group http://www.ardas.dp.ua

Re: Re[2]: xsl templates issues for default Ant 1.7.0 xslt processor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/12/2007, Dmitry Kudrenko <dm...@ardas.dp.ua> wrote:
> s> Found a solution to the problem - using xalan (and serialiser) jars
> s> from JMeter lib directory seems to fix things so that the output does
> s> not depend on the Java version.
>
> s> The build.xml file has been updated accordingly:
>
> s> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/extras/build.xml?view=markup
>
> s> Hopefully this will work for you as well...
> Yes, it works, thank you.

Good, thanks for confirming.

> s> Warning: if the xalan jar is not found, no warning is currently given,
> s> and xslt reverts to the default.

I think I've fixed that as well.

A warning wil be printed, but the script will continue.