Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2007/07/27 15:50:45 UTC

LICENSE file issue

Our current LICENSE file links to local licenses for jars.
After we refactored jar positions the "links" are no more correct.

I fixed this locally together with the jar update, but this is specific
to the updated jars, so I will fix it only when cornerstone libraries
will be officially released.

Unfortunately in the 10 days running vote the excalibur PMC only threw
in 2 +1, so I have to wait more.

Again, I don't think that we have to wait cornerstone, but if you want
to work on 3.0M1 before this release then this issue has to be fixed.

Furthemore that file has been checked for 2.3.0 release and should be
checked again as we probably introduced some more dependencies. From a
fast overview maybe we only added ASF dependencies, so maybe there is no
more work for this.

Stefano

Re: LICENSE file issue

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 7/30/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Bernd Fondermann ha scritto:
> > Thanks for the heads-up.
> > Do we need a JIRA for this?
>
> Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-797
>
> Please, someone, update JIRA versions to remove next-major (as if I
> understood the new plan there won't be such thing) and to introduce the
> 3.0M1...3.0 stuff so that we can understand what is planned for 3.0M1,
> what is blocking 3.0M1 and so on.

probably best to have a little vote first

- robert

Re: LICENSE file issue

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Re: LICENSE file issue