Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Huang Yonghong <hu...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2006/10/01 04:37:12 UTC

Is there eclipse plugin for Geronimo-1.2 snapshots?

Hi,

Is there eclipse plugin for Geronimo 1.2 .
I know it's unreasonable to provide plugins while
Geronimo 1.2 is still in developing. But I guess
Geronimo eclipse plugin 1.2 is also in progress , sync
with Geronimo 1.2 's developing. If there's one I'd like
to have a try.

Huang

--------------------------------------
[旅行券10万円分プレゼント!] くわしくは≪未来携帯ラボ≫で!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/lab2/

Re: Is there eclipse plugin for Geronimo-1.2 snapshots?

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Sorry there is not currently but I plan to start this work shortly.

On Sep 30, 2006, at 10:37 PM, Huang Yonghong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there eclipse plugin for Geronimo 1.2 .
> I know it's unreasonable to provide plugins while
> Geronimo 1.2 is still in developing. But I guess
> Geronimo eclipse plugin 1.2 is also in progress , sync
> with Geronimo 1.2 's developing. If there's one I'd like
> to have a try.
>
> Huang

> [旅行券10万円分プレゼント!] くわしくは≪未来携帯ラボ
> ≫で!