Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by VineetKK123 <vi...@infosys.com> on 2013/06/03 05:33:32 UTC

Re: ServiceMix 4.5.1: Example for cxf-jaxrs not able to install

Thanks Freeman.

Re: ServiceMix 4.5.1: Example for cxf-jaxrs not able to install

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it will be resolved in Servicemix 4.5.2

Actually Servicemix 4.5.2 is during VOTE, you can download the kit here[1] and try it out.

[1]https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-080/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix-full/
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat