Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Rajan Dhabalia <rd...@apache.org> on 2020/07/06 17:53:57 UTC

Re: Virtual Key-signing party

Thank you Enrico for this initiative and it will be helpful for committers
whose KEY is expired or not signed yet.

I think 8:30AM PDT should work. Can you share Date and invitation when it
will be convenient for you?

Thanks,
Rajan

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have sent a Zoom Link on direct messages chat on BK slack to everyone who
told me (currently Anup and Rajan).

http://bookkeeper.apache.org/community/slack/

See you on Zoom
Enrico