Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by dreamz <sh...@domtech.co.uk> on 2008/12/01 10:01:44 UTC

Re: Test JSF application with JMeter

Hi,

I need help, can anybody help me here? :,(

I had follow the step that find in here :
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/PerformanceTestingWithJMeter,
but i still unable to pass the parameters. Can anybody give me some guide
about how to test the JSF application with JMeter or where can i get the
usermanual about step by step to run the JSF testing with JMeter...

Thanks ...:)

Re: Test JSF application with JMeter

Posted by dreamz <sh...@domtech.co.uk>.
Hi, mane...

thanks for your reply but after i had put that in my web.xml file, it still
get the same problem.

my case is like this :

I am trying to make JMeter to Authenticate into my website after login, Its
showing me the Login Page after that it fails to use the user name and
password.

my example parameters :
form:username - 'username'
form:password - 'password'
form:signon  - 'Login'
javax.faces.!ViewState - ${jsfViewState}

What else i have left?

Posted by mane <ma...@gmail.com>.