Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iverticalleap.com> on 2003/06/05 05:42:47 UTC

scratchpad/src and webdav

I was interested in messing with webdav, but I noticed that there were
intermingled source files in the scratchpad dir.  What is the status of
the webdav code with 1.1b codebase?

I locally have webdav code broken into another dir, with a separate
build file, so at least it has a chance of working.  If there are no
objections, I'll go ahead and commit the change.

-Kevin Ross

Re: scratchpad/src and webdav

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@apache.org>.
> I locally have webdav code broken into another dir, with a separate
> build file, so at least it has a chance of working.  If there are no
> objections, I’ll go ahead and commit the change.

create a new folder in the scratchpad, commit your project, make it work
and when it's done, we can remove all other webdav code.  The developer
can take a look at what's already done to see if it can be integrated
into the new codebase.

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
Apache Xindice - http://xml.apache.org/xindice

Re: scratchpad/src and webdav

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Kevin Ross wrote:
> So...where is Xincon hosted?  I found some cached pages on google...but
> can't seem to find it.

No idea, sorry. Hopefully Jan might be still subscribed and able to
answer you on that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino