Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 18:44:16 UTC

Re: [DRLVM] Integration checks (was building from svn on FC5)

Hello,

I've created an Eclipse automated test based on Salikh's code - please see

I've tested it on Windows XP on Eclipse that goes with harmony VM -
eclipse-SDK-3.1.1-win32.zip

Sometimes (irregularry) after execution it prints some stack traces to
the console. Scenario is executed successfully anyway - a project is
created, editor opens, some code is pasted in it, project is built,
closed and deleted.

Please feel free to add comments to that issue if you find errors in
it or fail to run it on some configurations.
Anton Luht,
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [DRLVM] Integration checks (was building from svn on FC5)

Posted by Anton Luht <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I've created a patch that  adds task 'eclipsehwa' (Eclipse 'Hello,
world!' application) to Harmony classlib build.xml . It's attached to
the issue.

You can run

ant -Dharmony.vm.exe=...  -Declipse-home=<eclipse 3.2 root> eclipsehwa

and Eclipse will start, create a project, create a test and compile it

Now it doesn't work with Harmony DRLVM because '-jar' launching is used.