Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mauro Chi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 07:29:50 UTC

Nb12 wizard create entity from database and wizard persistence.xml not working with jee8

Hi all. I have probems with nb 12.
I  create a datasource into wildfly 19 and 20.
Next i try to create entity from database with wizard.
But nb not detect the datasource anyway.
Also if i simple try to create the persistence.xml from tge appropriate
wizard.
This problem appair both for ant ant maven projects web app.
But also for other  server.
I tried also with maven archetype of jakarta.
I noted this problem with entity from database creation appair from jee8.

Plese somebody can help me ?
Mauro