Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ksu <ks...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/29 01:59:23 UTC

JMS-2-JMS bridge : Interoperable Problem with Oracle AQ/JMS?

I am having trouble getting the JMS-2-JMS2 function to work with Oracle
AQ/JMS.

To test this, I basically modified the junit test code
activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/network/jms/TopicBridgeSpringTest.java

The only differences are:
   - The remote connection factory
   - The remote-broker, instead of another instead of ActiveMQ, is the
Oracle AQ/JMS provider.

I saw the subscribers been registered in Oracle AQ's subscription table.
However, no messages from Oracle are forwarded to the local broker acting as
the bridge.

Has anyone else tried to do this?  Is there a known issue between Oracle
AQ/JMS and ActiveMQ, and are there works arounds?

* All test java code & configuration files are attached... The results of
execution is in Results.txt

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11352956/OracleAQConnectionFactory.java
OracleAQConnectionFactory.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11352956/AQApplication.java AQApplication.java