Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by djjava <tr...@vssic.com> on 2011/12/10 18:29:50 UTC

way to create public URL of portal which created by using DashBoard

               Dear Ofbiz Community

               Could you tell me way to create public URL of portal which created by using DashBoard (               https://localhost:8443/example/control/setPortalPortletAttributes  ). Portal is < The default example OFBiz portal page >

               Thank you very much

               Tri

Người ngồi đó, với cây chì đỏ. Vạch đường đi, từng bước, từng giờ...

RE: way to create public URL of portal which created by using DashBoard

Posted by djjava <tr...@vssic.com>.
	Yes !
	Actually I want to setup multi-tenant ofbiz over internet !
	Wonderful that multi-tenant already have , ERP is perfect .
	Ofbiz has CMS (/content) and portal , and I wonder how is the way to enable URL public of portal ( anonymous can direct access via URL without logged-in). Ofbiz already has cool features <The default example OFBiz portal page > - https://localhost:8443/example/control/showPortalPage?portalPageId=10000&parentPortalPageId=EXAMPLE ( branch 11.04), administrator already can config portlet :)
	Many thank
	Tri

Người ngồi đó, với cây chì đỏ. Vạch đường đi, từng bước, từng giờ...

Can you elaborate your question? Are you referring to hosting the ofbiz portal over the internet <web hosting if you will> or otherwise?

- Sakthi

--
Sent from my mobile device

Re: way to create public URL of portal which created by using DashBoard

Posted by Integrin Solutions <in...@gmail.com>.