Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/01 17:52:34 UTC

Looking for 2 more votes for MCF 1.8.1 and MCF 2.0.1

I'm scrounging for votes to release MCF 1.8.1 and MCF 2.0.1.  If you have a
moment, please download the release candidate and give it your vote.
Thanks!

Karl

Re: Looking for 2 more votes for MCF 1.8.1 and MCF 2.0.1

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
LoL

Sorry Karl, got confused with the last emails. Voting...

En 3 de febrero de 2015 en 15:46:07, Karl Wright (daddywri@gmail.com) escrito:

Hi Rafa,

This isn't the [VOTE] thread.

Look for emails whose subject begins with [VOTE].

Thanks!
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafa,