Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Changguanghui <ch...@huawei.com> on 2013/07/04 04:26:46 UTC

答复: About the comparison of HAMA and Giraph

Thank you very much for your reply! This information is useful for me, and I'll continue to track the two projects :-)

BR

Chang

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
If you need any help, Please feel free to ask us. That's one of
advantages of Apache Hama.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon