Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 13:25:36 UTC

Re: Error while indexing using SmartChineseAnalyzer

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Jana, Kumar Raja <kj...@ptc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried using the patch provided for Solr-1336 JIRA issue for
> integrating Lucene's SmartChineseAnalyzer with Solr and tried testing it
> out but I faced the AbstractMethodError during indexing as well as
> Searching (stack trace below).

Questions on patches are best asked on the issue. Please post the stack
trace to SOLR-1336.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

RE: Error while indexing using SmartChineseAnalyzer

Posted by "Jana, Kumar Raja" <kj...@ptc.com>.
Thanks for the reply Shalin.
Posted the stack trace on the Jira issue SOLR-1336.

-Kumar