Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/22 15:43:03 UTC

[Axis2] SAAJ 1.3

Venkat, Jaya, Ashu,

Can you please update the SAAJ implementation in Axis2 to 1.3?

http://www.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr067/SAAJ1_3ChangeLog.html

SAAJ 1.3 supports DOM3, we can switch to latest Xerces/Xalan on JDK1.4
(both support DOM3) and use the built-in stuff for JDK1.5

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [Axis2] SAAJ 1.3

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

We'll look into this. Currently we are busy on other projects, but i
guess we can definitely look into this.

- Venkat