Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/11 17:32:18 UTC

Re: Tapestry-CDI (VOTE: Tapestry 5.4-beta-1)

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM, François Facon <fr...@atos.net>wrote:

> François Facon: +1 (non binding)
> About new functionality:
> I would like to add Tapestry-CDI https://github.com/got5/tapestry-cdi in
> the beta branch.
> We have already test the integration sur le trunk.
> and everythings seems to be ok.
> We will of course provide support for this module.
> As there is no impact on other module,
> could we make a exception for this module?

There's no beta branch, 5.4 development continues in the master. I don't
think we need any exceptions and I don't see a huge problem adding the
tapestry-cdi module, provided that there's no issue granting a license to
Apache to use the codebase. That's JMHO.

Kalle

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.