Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Chad Humphries <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/20 04:57:44 UTC

.NET 2.0 and Generics

I dug around on the Wiki a bit, and through the list a little ways
back but couldn't find any info about Generics/Nullables Types.

I saw that a previous poster had been working on using TypeHandlers
for .NET 2.0, but my more immediate issue is Generic Collection
Support (ICollection<> or IList<>).  Does anyone have any pointers for
this in the current SVN version of iBATIS?

-Chad

Re: .NET 2.0 and Generics

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
We must see how we can incoporated in current version, I think the majority
of use still use the .NET v1.1

Re: .NET 2.0 and Generics

Posted by Chad Humphries <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: .NET 2.0 and Generics