Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jaime Solano <jd...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/26 17:00:56 UTC

Thrift Error while submitting Topology - Message Length Exceeded

Hi guys,

I'm new in the list, so I'm not sure if this question has already been
answered. I'm getting the following error while trying to submit a topology:

org.apache.thrift7.TException: Message length exceeded: 111990.

I'm using storm-0.9.3, on HDP 2.2.0.

Thanks,
-Jaime

Re: Thrift Error while submitting Topology - Message Length Exceeded

Posted by Jaime Solano <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,
Yes, modifying nimbus.thrift.max_buffer_size did the trick. We increased it
from 1048576 to 10485760.
-Jaime

Posted by Jaime Solano <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,