Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2001/04/15 18:12:46 UTC

The Template problem is still present...

Hola a todos:

Just grabbed a fresh CVS checkout from JetSpeed, installed the war on
the container and  i still get the stacktrace below when trying the "RSS
sources" link in the home page, the same as last time i tried it..i
think some time ago Ingo said he did a fix for this issue ...please give
it another shake..TIA

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

8<--------------------------------------------------------------------
Error encountered processing a template:
/layouts/default.jspjava.io.FileNotFoundException:
E:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\build\tomcat\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\templates
\jsp\layouts\default.jsp at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:214) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:165) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.(JspReader.java:283) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.createJspReader(JspReader.java:289)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:159) at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.jsp2java(JspInterceptor.java:637)
at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.processJspFile(JspInterceptor.jav
a:593) at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JspInterceptor.requestMap(JspInterceptor.java:4
10) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(ContextManager.java
:843) at
8<--------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: The Template problem is still present...

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
"Ignacio J. Ortega" escribió:

> Hola a todos:
>
> Just grabbed a fresh CVS checkout from JetSpeed, installed the war on
> the container and  i still get the stacktrace below when trying the "RSS
> sources" link in the home page, the same as last time i tried it..i
> think some time ago Ingo said he did a fix for this issue ...please give
> it another shake..TIA

It looks like there is a problem where, depending on code paths,
different layout path get found. Since turbine is adapting their
services so that we can use them as is, and also since Ingo (main
developer in this area) is out, I will leave it for a real solution, and
not another copy of layout up another level...