Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ofer Baranes <of...@bitband.com> on 2004/02/12 17:35:35 UTC

mismatching in throwed AxisFault on Axis Server and Axis Client

Hi
I have a strange problem , on the server side (using debug) Axis
throw an AxisFault  which its root cause was what I expected to be , BUT
on the client side the WSDL2Java client stub catch an AxisFault which
its root cause is differ then the root cause of what was thrown in the
server side! , both root cause exceptions are in the signature of the
invoked
service.

What could that be ? why does Axis client and server are not sync ?

(by root cause I mean AxisFault 'detail' field)

Thanks
Ofer baranes