Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/05 15:54:34 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] strange behaviour: SSLCACertificatePath and SSLCACertificateFile not giving the same result?

> only 3 certificates in chain?? Where are the fourth one?

Use wireshark and figure out which one's missing in the certificate
request, or what's different in the certificate response.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

RE: [users@httpd] strange behaviour: SSLCACertificatePath and SSLCACertificateFile not giving the same result?

Posted by Luis Neves <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Ive tried to use "-cert lneves.pem" but the openssl command is asking for the key

Ive tried to extract the private key from IE but the option is greyed-out (key is not exportable), and I dont know how to get it from the smartcard itself.... Im stucked

Luis

Posted by Joost de Heer <jo...@sanguis.xs4all.nl>.

Posted by Luis Neves <lu...@hotmail.com>.