Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com> on 2016/04/04 13:03:00 UTC

Re: Zeppelin 0.5.6 Disconnected

Hello.
Since 0.5.5, Zeppelin uses single port for REST and websocket.
so Could you try to use same port like follow Nginx configuration?

server {
  listen 80 ;
  server_name _;

  location / {
    proxy_set_header Host            $host;
    proxy_set_header X-Real-IP       $proxy_protocol_addr;
    proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_protocol_addr;

    proxy_pass  http://backend;
  }

  location /ws {
    proxy_http_version 1.1;
    proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
    proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";

    proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
    proxy_pass  http://backendWS <http://backendws/>;
  }
}

I am fixing the documentation.